For information on how to drain cauliflower ear, click here.
- Once ear has been drained of fluid, sterilize your CauliBuds™ with alcohol or alcohol wipes.
- Position the top magnet, with the logo facing out, in the location that was drained, or swelling is occurring.
- While holding the front-facing magnet in place, position the back magnet on the back side of your ear. Make sure the magnets are comfortable and secure. Small and large-sized magnets can be interchanged for variable compression strengths.
- Wear magnets as often as possible for the next 24-72 hours, or until swelling stays down on its own.
- If sleeping with CauliBuds in-use, make sure magnets are secure and wear headband to ensure that magnets do not become dislodged while sleeping.
- If wearing the magnets during training, ALWAYS wear protective headgear to prevent injury, and ensure the magnets are securely in-place.
If you are using CauliBuds and experience additional swelling, intense pain, numbness, redness or blisters, stop using CauliBuds immediately and consult your doctor.
CauliBuds use neodymium magnets. Do not allow children to handle or play with them. Small magnets can pose a serious choking hazard. If multiple magnets are swallowed, they can cause serious medical complications.
Neodymium magnets create strong magnetic fields around them, which can interfere with pacemakers, ICDs and other implanted medical devices.